Saturday, March 31, 2012

Does Wen Hair Care Products work?

I watched an advertisement for Wen Hair Care last night. Has anyone tried it? Comments please!



Does Wen Hair Care Products work?

I got the set from the Guthy-Renker infomercial and used it last night. The tingly sensation felt so good on my scalp. I let my hair dry overnight and brushed it out in the morning. It didn't seem all that different than usual. Later when I actually styled it (flatironed), it looked AMAZING. My hair is super shiny and it looks like it does when I leave the hair dresser. I will use the bottle I have and see how it goes. If I want to keep using it, I think I'll buy the larger bottles off of the Chaz Dean site instead of the monthly charge for automatic delivery.



Does Wen Hair Care Products work?

it did not help at all. I bought this shampoo from a network shopping channel which claimed to leave hair silky smooth. but it did not work for me at all. My hair felt heavy and dull...(i tried the cucumber) But it may work for you if you want to try it, but for the heavy price tag i wouldn't have it ever again!!!



have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment