Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What hair care products(other than vo5) don't test on animal, are under $2?(nothing mail order

For a good deep conditioner go in you fridge and get the mayo. out. Yes, I'm serious. Apply to dry hair for 5-15mins. Wash out (the smell goes away!) and then use your regular conditioner.



What hair care products(other than vo5) don't test on animal, are under $2?(nothing mail order please)?

uhm white rain,back to basics, revlon.



What hair care products(other than vo5) don't test on animal, are under $2?(nothing mail order please)?

Suave, I believe, is under $2 and I don't think they test on animals. I know Garnier Fructis which is under $3 doesn't test on animals and the same goes for Sunsilk. Otherwise you can try going to your local dollar store and seeing what they have for brand name shampoo for under $2. I know lots of dollar stores carry name brand shampoo and other supplies like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment