Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Care Products at Target?

While wandering through Target this weekend I happened across their hair care department. They have one row of your usual name brand hair care stuff and one row of what I can only describe as outrageously priced hair care stuff. Now, I'm as obsessed with my hair as the next woman and I spend more on it than I should but I just have a very hard time believing that anyone in their right mind would spend $25 on an 8 ounce bottle of conditioner. At that rate, I'd be spending about $200 a month on conditioner. I can't believe the powers that be at Target would stock a whole row of this stuff if it doesn't sell. Would any of you gals spend $25 on a bottle of conditioner? Just curious....



Hair Care Products at Target?

No, lately I've been spending $16 though which is a lot in my opinion..I use Nexxus, it's worth it though, it leaves my hair that perfect shiny soft healthy look and feel.



But I think $25 for 8 oz. is a little much, even from someone who loves to try different branded shampoos/conditioners.



(Biolage, Nexxus, Bedhead, etc)



Hair Care Products at Target?

Well I probably wouldn't spend that much unless I aboslutely knew it was going to work. Even then I'd only buy a treatment for that price. There are many cheaper brands that work very well. A great site for product reviews is:



makeupalley.com



They have thousands and thousands of reviews for beauty products, many which give extensive details.



ALSO most high-end hair products such as Paul Mitchell warn consumers against purchasing their products anywhere but a salon. There is a chance if you purchase it elsewhere it's old or defective. Even at Target or Wegmans.

No comments:

Post a Comment