Monday, April 16, 2012

Has anyone ever used Peter Coppola, Nick Chavez or Frederic Fekkai hair care products?

I have very baby fine, limp, straight hair that is very brittle. I was looking for a really good product to give me lots and lots of volume and would be good for my hair. If anyone has used these products, which is the best?



Has anyone ever used Peter Coppola, Nick Chavez or Frederic Fekkai hair care products?

Out of those three I have only tried the Fekkai products and I must admit - I was less than impressed considering the cost. I felt like the products left my hair feeling weighed down and straw-like after a few days use - and they don't smell all that great in comparison.



One of the best conditioners I know of is Bumble %26amp; Bumble super rich - but if your hair is really fine I don't know that I would recommend using this because even though it's brittle - it might be a little over moisturizing to the point of too much weight.



Have you tried using a light leave in conditioner to keep your hair soft but not heavy?



I really like the Hydra-TLC leave in Conditioner by SunSilk.. it works great.



Also - it's not salon line, but the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration is great as far as a conditioning shampoo is concerned. Doesn't make your hair heavy or dull - but keeps it light and soft.



Good luck :)



Has anyone ever used Peter Coppola, Nick Chavez or Frederic Fekkai hair care products?

Fekkai is the best it makes your hair very shiny and volumized.



You can buy it at bath and body works.

No comments:

Post a Comment