Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm about to get my hair permed, question about hair care products?

I'm going to an AVEDA salon to get the perm and well my stylist recommends me buying their be curly set, with shampoo and two of their styling products. I have very fine hair. I am afraid these products might weigh my hair down. I'm also about to get my hair colored after the perm, which I'm not sure about- will it weigh the curl down and basically make my hair less curly? Which products are good for permed fine hair?



I'm about to get my hair permed, question about hair care products?

I don't know but I get highlights and perms and I've heard it makes the perm hold tighter. As for products, don't aste money on that professional crud. Garnier curling shampoo and gel is cheaper and works waaaay better.

No comments:

Post a Comment