Monday, April 16, 2012

Dr. Miracle hair care products????

This question is for my sistas: have you ever used Dr Miracle hair care products?



Dr. Miracle hair care products????

yea it ok but i ahve somthing even better it called wild growth hair oil and it really works im imean rock the hell out of this world only thing is it smells a little and you can go to www.wildgrowth.com to see the pix of the people hair growing over the months,im onthere but i have no pixs but no really it an great oil it's been out for over 20 years,i use it but not all like that caue my hair have grown out with the oil and puls no im taking thse really good hair vitamins



Dr. Miracle hair care products????

no/ do i feel it could work ,iam not sure? HOW to asnwer this..



Dr. Miracle hair care products????

I tried the braid spray when I had braids....It worked okay...I got my normal growth...My mom uses it faithfully she seems to think that it works..but I haven't seen any improvement in her hair...not as far as growth and strength....Wild Growth Oil is good...but there are a ton of other products that are good as well... If you have some sort of a problem or you're trying to achieve growth...half of it is the product and half of it..is having a regimen....



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_po...



Personally I use oils to grow hair and also certain mixes to stop breakage.....Try reading that board...and you might get more of a sense of what you're looking for...



http://www.growafrohairlong.com



Dr. Miracle hair care products????

Never even heard of it. All I ever use is Lusters and African Pride hair mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment