Monday, April 16, 2012

Koreans, help with hair care products in Korea?

I can read a little Hangeul but I can't understand Korean well. This makes shopping in Korea pretty hard. I can find familiar brands of hair care products (e.g. Pantene, Head%26amp;Shoulders, etc) but I don't know what they are. I mean, how are regular conditioners and leave-in conditioners called/labeled? I don't know if they are the same in English but usually I see "treatment (韸鸽Μ韸鸽韸?" and "rinse (毽办姢)" on the labels, and I can't understand the directions written in the back. Are they the same? Are they to be rinsed out or left on the hair? Thanks in advance!



Koreans, help with hair care products in Korea?

Rinse means conditioner in Korean, and should be rinsed out. Treatments here too are usually washed out. I couldn't find any leave in treatments, so I had to order some Infusium 23 from Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment