Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Has anyone used Dr. Miracle's hair care products?

What were the results and how long did it take you to see results? What would you rate this product from 1 to 10?



Has anyone used Dr. Miracle's hair care products?

Yes have And My Friend Has ANd She Has Short Hair And Her Hair Has really Grown Since She Used It .. When I used It MY Hair Grown A lot But can really Tell Cuzz I HAve Curly Hair



Has anyone used Dr. Miracle's hair care products?

I have used the relaxer after a salon perm and my hair which was past my shoulders %26amp; healthy actually fell out. My hair is now shorte than an inch. I only had the product on for a short time. Report It



Has anyone used Dr. Miracle's hair care products?

would you encourage anyone else to use the perm. Report It



Has anyone used Dr. Miracle's hair care products?

Hey Twin!!! lol I have used it will little results.Believe it or not what has started to grow my hair is wash and sets every two weeks along with DOOGRO products.

No comments:

Post a Comment