Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Question about hair care products etc and hair curlers?

Firstly, everyone seems to be able to curl their hair SO much better than mine and it looks SO nice but whenever i do it, it always goes wrong. Does anybody know any really good curlers? Where could I get them? And what products should I use with it?



Also, I want to keep my hair really healthy. Are there any products people use that are really good and make their hair really shiny and nice?



Question about hair care products etc and hair curlers?

I had the same problem with my hair. I use a relaxer (chemically straightener) to straighten my hair so it's hard for my hair to hold curls. Until I discovered how great sponge rollers really are. I use a pomade (Pantene Pro-V Texture Defining Pomade) and a wax (Matrix Trix). I mix them both together and distribute evenly in my hair. Then, I section my hair off and use sponge rollers. But, don't roll your hair too tight around the roller because then your curls will look like Shirley Temple curls (lol). I use about 30 rollers in my hair because my hair (it's a little past my shoulders and medium). In the morning, I take them out and "finger comb" my curls and they look AMAZING!!! I get alot of compliments when i do my hair like that. I use Dove Flexible Holding Spray to hold them in place all day. This hairspray is really good b/c it's not heavy and doesn't make your curls hard and crunchy.



About keeping your hair healthy, I suggest washing and conditioning and DEEP CONDITIONING your hair!! Products with olive oil and jojoba oil in them are GREAT because they make your hair extrememly soft!!!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment