Friday, April 20, 2012

What are the best hair care products for African American women?

OK - I used to need a relaxer every two months just to get a comb thru my roots. And my ends were always frayed. UNTIL I found Philosophy Shear Splendor hair products. I use the Marinading oil once a week as a deep conditioner. Sleep in it if you can, then shampoo the next morning with the Shampoo the use the thick creamy conditioner. Your hair will feel like butta and comb thru like silk. These products are formulated specifically for chemically treat and dry damaged hair. Now I can go 16 weeks between relaxers. An added benefit is my hair has grown because I have much less breakage at the ends. I love these products. They can be found at Nordstrom Dept store or you can order from QVC (it's cheaper there). If you wear your hair natural you will have similar results. If you decide to give these products a try please let me know what you think. PEACE



What are the best hair care products for African American women?

wild growth oil, olive oil hair lotion by organic root stimulation,kids organics detangling moisturizing lotion and softee clear gel, Cantu products, silk elements products and relaxer



What are the best hair care products for African American women?

Is your hair natural or relaxed?



Pantene for Women of Color is great. Also, Carol's Daughter.



I love natural ingredients for natural hair.



What are the best hair care products for African American women?

THE BEST THING I KNOW THAT YOU CAN USE AND YOUR HAIR WONT GET AMUNE TO...IS KERACARE...HERE'S THE SITE ....



http://www.avlon.com/index.html



IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY!!



I'M A BLACK FEMALE WITH VERY THICK HAIR AND....WELL MY HAIR IS VERY MANAGEABLE THANKS TO KERACARE!



HOPE THIS HELPED!



~LaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment