Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ever use "got 2 be" hair care products? any success on frizzy, curly, short , wirey hair w

own? if so which ones, tha shampoo, cond, styling products?



thanks for your time!



Ever use "got 2 be" hair care products? any success on frizzy, curly, short , wirey hair with amind of its

I have the conditioner in my shower but use it as a shaving cream because I don't like how it works on my hair. I also have the spray gel but it makes my hair stiff. I prefer to use Curls Rock. It controls frizz, leaves hair soft and slightly shiny.



Ever use "got 2 be" hair care products? any success on frizzy, curly, short , wirey hair with amind of its

I've used the Got 2 Be Hot Oil treatments (small bottles, like for travelling, except you don't have to heat it up). They're really convenient, smell great (somewhat fruity) and it helped to moisturise my hair. I don't really have very wirey hair, but it's very dry and coarse.



I tried the Got2Be shine shampoo but that didn't help very much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment