Saturday, April 14, 2012

Question about hair care products?????????????

ok. my hair is short right now but i'm gonna grow it out. It is naturally wavy. I would like it streight but i don't want to waste my time burning my hair with an iron. I also know it is not good for your hair. Is there a hair shampoo and conditioner that u can recommend that helps my hair streighten out, and make it look nice and shiney? I also hope it smells good too. Thanks Oh ya, and please tell me the price. I want something not to expensive.



Question about hair care products?????????????

After years of lousy hair products, I tried Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight (pin straight) shampoo and cream rinse (both in pink bottles). It is wonderful, inexpensive, and can be purchased in grocery stores, Wal Mart, etc. Leaves my hair very shiny and soft, and helps with the natural curl frizzies.



Question about hair care products?????????????

IF UR HAIR IS EASY TO MANAGE AND NOT TOO CURLY THEN WITH OUT BURNING IT TRY 2 GO 2 A BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE AND LOOK FOR A SHAMPOO THAT HELPS UR HAIR STAY STR8. THEN A CONDITIONER. PUT ALOT, LEAVE THE CONDITIONER FOR A ABOUT 5MINS AND THEN COMB IT OUT WHILE RINSING WITH WATER. THEN AT THE STORE U CAN LOOK 4 LEAVE IN HAIR PRODUCTS THAT ARE LESS THAN $10. AND BUY HAIR SERUM. TO APPLY AFTER IT DRIES 2 HELP KEEP IT STR8

No comments:

Post a Comment