Friday, April 27, 2012

African American hair care???

I am an african and I was just wondering how african american women keep their hair flat almost all the time without any growths showing. I use a relaxer every now and then and use a flat iron on my hair, but then my hair gets rough when the undergrowths start growing out and the split ends too. Do you know of any hair products that allows the hair to stay soft for a long period of time before I am ready to relax it? Also, are there any shampoos and conditioners that make the hair texture soft? I would like to leave my hair out a lot like most african american women do.



African American hair care???

Wrap it girl wrap it....After you get your hair pressed or flat ironed you brush it and brush it around your head. then take a silk scarf and tie it. You will need to do this everynite b4 going to bed and your hair will stay straight.



Have fun.



African American hair care???

Check out blackhairmedia.com discussion forum. Check out the growth section or do a search on dealing with new growth and you'll get tons of suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment