Friday, April 27, 2012

What products and methods could I use to prepare for a hair perm pre-care and what can I use for aft

I decided to get a perm, but I want to be prepared for the damage it may inflict. Therefore, I think it would be best for me to start working towards the appointment I have with the hairdresser and get my hair into shape the best way I can. I have fine hair that is a few inches longer then shoulderlength. It gets regular trims and always gets washed with good shampoo, sometimes together with a conditioner.



Not only do I want to know what I could do before the perm, I also wanted to know what I could do and what products I can use after I got the perm. Which products or which methods you can use to take good care of the permed hair after the entire process is over.



I intend to get the perm within a few weeks, so there is still time. However, I want to be prepared.



What products and methods could I use to prepare for a hair perm pre-care and what can I use for aftercare?

ask your hairdresser if they could do a 24 hour perm this works on fine hair the best



a 24 hour perm does not use the neutralizer --- but by leaving the curling solution and rods on the hair for 24 hours --- so it can dry naturally



this sounds extreme but chemically the curling solution only works while it is dripping wet so after about 10 minutes it stops and the hair starts to neutralize by itself --- this perm is by far the best for fine hair --- i,ve done hundreds of them --



What products and methods could I use to prepare for a hair perm pre-care and what can I use for aftercare?

Important wash before the perm with normal shampoo nothing fancy. and don't wear conditioner those products will cause for the perm not to hold. And after it can cause it to go away faster. After the perm do not wash your hair for at least 2 days only wet it and there are alot of products for after perm

No comments:

Post a Comment