Thursday, April 26, 2012

Best hair products for a heat lover!?

Howdy! Anyone know of any good hair care products to protect me from heat? (Mass usage of curlers and straighteners!) - Its hard being a girl! lol :)



Best hair products for a heat lover!?

Tresemme Heat Spray. I use it on my hair (I use curling iron %26amp; blow dryer everyday) it leaves my hair soft and pretty without damaging it.



Best hair products for a heat lover!?

TIGI Bedhead... :D



Best hair products for a heat lover!?

Tresemme Heat Spray definitely, i use it pretty much everyday and it protects against heat from the hairdryer, straighteners and curlers. It's about 鎷?.5O depending on where you get it from, but it lasts for ages. My hair is alot better since i started to use it, and you get it from alot of places, the usual Boots, Superdrug etc, but from supermarkets aswell.



Best hair products for a heat lover!?

That infusium 23 conditioner is really good. I have used it when ever I apply heat to my hair and as damaged as my hair is it always has improved the health of my hair.



Best hair products for a heat lover!?

its called bedhead its great!!! get it from top saloons's anywhere!!!!



Best hair products for a heat lover!?

try avon they have very good products at cheap prices

No comments:

Post a Comment