Monday, April 23, 2012

Can anyone suggest a good hair care product for AA hair that repairs damage and reduces the look of

My hair is broken, and has a very frizzy look to it.It continues to fall out daily each time that I comb it. I have used countless moisturizing shampoos and I deep condition every week. Nothing makes my hair appear to look smoother. Can this be repaired or will I have to let the broken hair grow out or opt to just cut it off and start over?!!!



Can anyone suggest a good hair care product for AA hair that repairs damage and reduces the look of frizz?

Try Mizzani products, they're great. On your grow it or cut it question, see a good stylist that'll do a elasticity and condition consultation, a good stylist should discuss your condition at during your consultation anyways. Your stylist should know the best plan for getting your hair back in shape, be patient, it may take some time depending on how damaged it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment