Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair care product and advice?

Hey i'm a guy and i want to know if there any good shampoo you guys would recommend for me to use. I want to get softer and straighter hair. Right now my hair is short and spike i want to get it softer so i could grow it longer without looking like an idiot. Can you guys tell me the best shampoo that could do that and also a conditioner that also good



Hair care product and advice?

I recommend ISO hydracleanse and hydracondition to my clients that want softer hair. You can only get it at salons but it is wonderful! There is also this product by CHI called straightguard and you put some of that in there while wet and it will help too. Good luck!



Hair care product and advice?

nitrogena shampoo and conditioner really is a good thing to use

No comments:

Post a Comment