Thursday, April 26, 2012

I want to grow my hair natural, can anyone suggest good products and hair care?

OK I'm assuming that as of right now you have Chemicals in your hair , such as perm or relaxer, or dye. The first thing you need to do Stop. Now once you stop perming your hair it will go through withdrawal. It will try to be dry and unruly. But what you do is buy some Jojoba Oil, Deep Conditioner and Creamy Moisturizing Shampoo.



Also try these websites for maintaining natural black hair...



http://www.nappturality.com



http://www.blackhairmedia.com



I use a product line by the name of "Organic Root Stimulator" They have an array of products that work well on natural and chemically treated hair. Check the website out.



http://www.organicrootstimulator.com



OH, and if you don't already sleep in a silk scarf. It will help retain the natural moisture your hair has. Black Hair (i'm assuming you are of color bcuz of your avatar) needs Oxygen and Moisture to Thrive.



Also try a homemade Deep Conditioner I got from my Grandmother, She is Cherokee. Take some 100 % Pure Virgin Olive Oil and Some 100% Pure Honey (make sure they say 100 % pure) warm it up in the microwave about 30 seconds and massage it into your scalp and let sit for 30 minutes. Do this twice a month and I gurantee your hair will be more soft and manageable and it will also be extra moisturized while you are trying to switch to natural.



Try to stay away from ANY chemical that is used to change the texture of your hair. Some Gels and Hair Spray can be harmful also....so I would suggest wearing some natural styles for awhile, like twists or a free form fro...or maybe after you wash and deep condition, braid your hair in 5 or 6 sections, let it dry then take them out, your hair should have the wavy/crinklly look.



Good Luck on your Natural Journey!!



I want to grow my hair natural, can anyone suggest good products and hair care?

My friend uses horse shampoo...it seems to work for her.



I want to grow my hair natural, can anyone suggest good products and hair care?

Well if ur an african american I am currently natural. I didnt want to make the big step of cutting all my hair off at once. So I would add braids when it become too knappy to style. After maybe 6 months I finally went to cut my hair off and ever since than Ihave been doin braids, kinky twist %26amp; the natrual afro. The products I use is Pantene For Women Of Color! Also make sure you go to a hair salon that specializes in Natrual hair



I want to grow my hair natural, can anyone suggest good products and hair care?

transmission fluid



I want to grow my hair natural, can anyone suggest good products and hair care?

I recommend regular hair oil massages. Atleast 3 times a week. Oil your hair and massage your scalp for 15-20 mins. Before washing your hair wrap a hot towel on your head for 15 mins. Thisway the pores on your scalp will open up and absorb the oil. Oil massages nourishes the hair and promotes growth. Another way to promote hair growth is through this yoga exercise. Rub your fingernails against each other for 15 mins everyday. You'll start noticing the difference within a month or two.This has worked for me and I hope it works for u too!:) Good luck and take care.



I want to grow my hair natural, can anyone suggest good products and hair care?

there is a product called GROW! shampoo and conditioner. I bought some and it worked great! It takes a little while for it to start working but it's great! Hair Formula 37 is the best kid to to get! Not only to they have shampoos and conditioners, but they also have vitamins to help which boost hair growth big time!



To get some GROW products, go to www.hairformula37.com. It works a lot! I hope I helped! You should buy some, it's a major product if you want glassy shine, soft texture, and long hair!



I want to grow my hair natural, can anyone suggest good products and hair care?

Home Remedies to prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Vitamins for hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....



Taking Care of Hair



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535....

No comments:

Post a Comment