Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's the best hair care product to protect / repair your hair from heat damage?

I have really thin, fine, fragile hair. I blow dry my hair just about every day and it's starting to get a bit damaged. I was wondering how I can prevent damage, mostly from heat %26amp; how I can repair it, or at least make it look better. I'm looking for products that I can get easily. As in, Target or Rite Aid or something, not like online or ordered through phone.



What's the best hair care product to protect / repair your hair from heat damage?

i am the opposite of you...i have thick curly hair...however that means lots of heat, staightening, curling with a curling iron, blow drying, you name it i do it...the best and easiest thing to do is to use dove restoring conditioner and shampoo...it has really helped my hair a ton

No comments:

Post a Comment