Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Avon VitAdvance Hair Care From Within; what AVON book is it in?

I've been looking for this product in many AVON books. I was wondering if any one has ever seen it and which one it is and the item number.



Avon VitAdvance Hair Care From Within; what AVON book is it in?

The number is 493338 for $9.99. Your avon rep should be able to look up items for you if you ask her. I do for all my customers who are looking for an item not in book.



Hope this helps.



pam



http://www.youravon.com/pwilson9387



Avon VitAdvance Hair Care From Within; what AVON book is it in?

go to the website www.youravon.com/sahreenstorm. Click shop then on the search box type Avon VitAdvance Hair Care.



There will be discount free shipping if you don't want to pay for it. Or if you live around Madison or Middleton WI I will drop it off at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment