Monday, May 7, 2012

Best shampoo/hair care?

i have chinlong really fine hair and i need some magic haircare/shampoo for more shine and volume and i have tried lots of products so far and nothing really seems to work.



thanks



Best shampoo/hair care?

I know that having thin hair can be very frustrating because it seems like you can never get the volume that you want. I suggest for a shampoo to use Matrix Amplify, it comes in a blue bottle and helps with getting volume. (just make sure that you buy it in a salon that guarantee's their products because if you don't care for it they will let you exchange it or return it- other places like grocery stores can be a generic rip off or something comparable to it)



For styling products I would use a root lifter, mouse or thickening cream. Bed Head small talk is a great product for a volumizer.



The best advice I can give is to stay with professional products and always ask your stylist for suggestions or recommendations. That's what we are here for!



Best shampoo/hair care?

I have the same problem... but I tried Garnier Fructis Revitalizing.. at first it will seem to weigh your hair down even worse, but keep using it and it will work wonders!



Best shampoo/hair care?

i like those from L'oreal



Best shampoo/hair care?

I've had excellent results with Herbal Essences.

No comments:

Post a Comment