Monday, May 7, 2012

What hair product brands are used in "magic straightening" (I don't think "magic

As far as I know "magic straight" is just the Korean name for Japanese hair straightening. If I could find out what brands are typically used by Korean salons for this process, than I might be able to figure out where to get it done. Usually hair care companies have a public list of salons they sell to. Yuko and Liscio are the major japenese hair straightening brands in the US, but it seems like they're only available in super expensive, high-end salons. I heard that korean salons use different brands of relaxer than most other salons.



What hair product brands are used in "magic straightening" (I don't think "magic straight" is a brand name)?

If u want straight hair try using this brand of straightener..



the chee



it makes ur hair so nice

No comments:

Post a Comment