Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need your opinions! Dish on what you think.?

I'd like to know what you think about different hair care products. Please tell me what products you used to give your hair the best:



a)shine



b)softness



c)strength



I'm looking to change my hair care products and I'd like to know what works the best based on testimony!



I need your opinions! Dish on what you think.?

For strength: L'anza Solutions leave in conditioner



Softness: Baby Conditioner



For shine: Garnier Smoothing Milk



Good Luck!



I need your opinions! Dish on what you think.?

Shine: John Freida- Anti Frizz Serum (Even if your hair isn't frizzy).



Softness: Pantene Pro-V or Redken Leave-In Conditioner.



Strength: Eating a diet high in Folic Acid.



閳?br>I need your opinions! Dish on what you think.?



I like Pantine Pro-V, Tres Semme, and Dove if I'm shopping at walmart, or etc...



If you are looking for a salon product...I always like Biolage.



I need your opinions! Dish on what you think.?

treseme or what ever its called my x gf used it all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment