Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair care problem?

i have been dying my hair for 3 years and in the last 2 years my hair has been really really oily... especially my forehead. ill wash my hair and in 4 hours it wont look like i did and yes i use conditioner. i use redken hair cleansing cream and its been working but i can still start to see my oily hair coming back again... any suggestions??? any products anyone has used and has done miracles?!?!?!? Im very desperate!!!



Hair care problem?

I use aussie moist shampoo and cconditioner and i think it rocks!! definatley should try it!



Hair care problem?

they have shampoos and conditioners out there for oily hair, just go to a drugstore or grocery store and look around for labels



i go to an all girls academy, and when we have greasy hair that we dont feel like washing, we put baby powder in it, it dries up any grease, and it doesnt look dirty. aright sounds gross, but it works.



also, hairspray works too... the alcohol in it dries up the oils.



goodluck!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment