Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wildgrowth?

I just ordered this hair product called wild growth. I heard of it in a magazine. I've used it one time which was today because i just purchased it. Has any of u guys ever tried it. Does it really work. I did research on it an like every other hair care product they say it works wonders. I just can't wait to see for my self. I don't want it to do what the other hair product Dr. Maracle did to me. Dr. Miracle DID get my hair to grow BUT when I stopped for a min it started to fall out.



Wildgrowth?

girl wildgrowth oil works wonders!! It grows your hair so long, I had only been using it for a month and already my hair had grown 2 1/2 inches.. It works really well. But just try to only use it twice a day, no more!! But that works. Dr.Miracle works also.. I use to use that but I had the same problem and switched to DOO GRO, But from time to time I use Wild Growth Oil, It really works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment