Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

I have dark brown hair. The length is about just up to my chest. It is kinda wavy, but the waves are long and look weighed down. You can't really notice them. My hair is layered and cut on an angle. But it looks so straight and boring!



I totally need a new hairstyle. I've had this same hairstyle for like, since I've been born. I'm so sick of it. Please help me find a new hairstyle? And are there any hair care products out there that you think might be good for me? That might give my hair that little frazz that im looking for?



PLEASE HELP!



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

shave your head



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

bangs



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

http://static.stickam.com/media/image/co...



try this



it's cute and stylish with layers



very trendy these days



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

why don't you try a perm? Get an afro...they are making a comeback...anyway...good luck gurl and hope you have the best holiday ever, mmmmmmkay?



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

go crazy and get a short sexy bob. think victoria beckham, rhianna, katie holmes. they are so cute and very "in" right now. you can use a flat iron for straight sleek look or go curly and have a christina aguliera curly bob. good luck



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

get fore head bangs like I did they work for anyone



and every1 says its so CUTE



http://www.flickr.com/photos/linnybinnyp...



I have no idea who that girl is I just looked it up on yahoo



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

from a male perspective shoulder length rules girls necks are always ignored but girls necks chins and smiles are way more noticable with shoulder length at most good luck dear



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

sorry, I'm not a hairstylist! ask one! i also like how you used the word frazz. very creative! LOL



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

I would try matrix shampoo and conditioner salon style... I would get light brown highlights... I would probably also straight-iron my hair towards my face... that looks sooo cute... Happy Holidays! Best of luck!



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

I've always thought that the half pony is cute (pulling up only the front part of your hair), but you've probably thought of that already.



Also have you tried curling it up a bit. I have curly hair and I love it. mine's natural, but you could try a curler or scrunching it up with some mouse. crimped is nice too.



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

It sounds like dramatic curls would be pretty; I recommend buying two types of curling irons: spiral curler and a 1.5" curling iron. The 1.5" curling iron will provide curls that are long and look bouncy, the spiral curler will provide short and springy-looking curls. Each can be bought for about $20 at http://www.conair-store.com/ or at Target, Ulta, etc.



The 1.5" will give you a look something like this :



http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads...



The spiral curler will give you a look something like this:



http://securesales.thewigmall.com/Mercha...



(sorry, I know that's hard to see).



As for styling products, always use hairspray when curling your hair, I recommend Herbal Essence hairspray.



If you're looking for anti-frizz products, try Redken. They have a lot of great products that may be expensive but last a long time and work very well.



Hope this helped, and good luck!



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

bangs



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb2/l...



Help me pick a new hairstyle? PLEASE HELP!?

I had the same problem with my hair. Ive done alot of coloring and things to my hair but the most recent thing I had was natural and it sound simular to yours. I cut it about shoulder length, keeping it a little bit longer in the front. Then I added some golden hightlights and some low lights. It really made a difference. I love my new hair! If your not looking to go so drastic than maybe if you can splurge on a few haircare products to enchance your natural waves. I love the Redken line, Fresh Curls. I used to use the Fresh Curls shampoo and conditioner, and then I'd towel dry my hair and put in some of the Fresh Curls Anti-Frizz Shiner. Then I would use a diffuser to enhance my waves. It makes them really soft and shiny and enhances your natural waves very well. There a little pricy, but I think well worth the splurge. If you want also face-framing layers, side bangs (on the long side so there still very versatile), and getting some new shorter layers all over are a great way for a small change. Good luck, hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment