Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair care help?

My hair is thick, brown and wavy. How can I get it frizz-less, sleek, soft, and shiny without doing too much (as in salon treatments, I mean like more on the lines of affordable products) , considering the fact i am still in middle school and dont want to go crazy



Hair care help?

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list



http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad...

No comments:

Post a Comment