Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dear all i want good product for caring hair and make it fresh and waved?

a good product for caring for hair is pert plus. if you have straight hair there really isn't a way to make your hair wavy unless you like put rollers in your hair or consider a perm.what i to do to make my hair wave out at the nape of my neck is tie it up in a regular ponytail for a little while and it makes my hair soft and waved. or sometimes i put it up in a clip while in a hair tie.



Dear all i want good product for caring hair and make it fresh and waved?

Well luv, I don't think woman of your age, don't really need hair deodrants or anything. I mean, i am only 85 and it's women over 60 who really need the stuff, so don't be a fussy little git, otherwise you'll just be angry raaaaaaaaaa! LIke that)%26gt;



BBBBBBBBBBBbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa... i'm having A heart attack, help me lordy lordy! I just stepped in last nights dinner! jeez, i only just realized it was a my pup jumped allover me, lordy lordy! See ya later love, oh dam i just soiled my pantyliners

No comments:

Post a Comment