Saturday, May 5, 2012

Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

I've tried everything to stop my ends from frizzing up (Frizz buster products, getting my ends trimmed, cutting my hair short, bumping the ends in the morning, switching hairdressers, wrapping at night, etc.). Now, i always have to wear my hair in braids, twists and weaves all the time because nothing works when ever my hair is out the ends frizz badly. When I go to the hair salon for a relaxer, the hair is frizzed by the next day. What should I do? Do you think it may be a scalp condition instead of hair condition? Please Help!



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

Try puting castor oil on them.



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

TRY EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL AND PRESSES INSTEAD OF RELAXERS Report It



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

go to forum.blackhairmedia.com they have tons of things you can do Report It



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

You need proper hair care read some hair tips and more on this site to help you with it



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

you need to do deep conditioning, you might be frying your hair, my hair frizzes like that when its damaged



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

I don't think so. Do you condition your hair with deep conditions and/or oil treatments often? If you trim regularly and condition and use like a humidty gel or product you should be ok. but sometimes theres days when your hair is gonna look bad no matter what!



my hair is extremely curly and course (I could pass for afro-american even though i'm not) I get an anti curl which loosens the curl but i still have pretty curly hair but it does help with the frizz and makes it softer. is your hair natural now?



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

Try Ouidad's heat %26amp; humidity gel. Stuff is expensive, but well worth it! You can find it online or in salons, fashion magazines have ads for it in them sometimes, too. My mom buys it for me since its so expensive. I'm totally screwed when I run out let me tell you....



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

use pantene resoratives anti frizz.



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

Go to an afro hair dresser and ask!...



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

this is a good website for your type of natural hair



www.growafrohairlong.com



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

Girl, I know what you are going through!!!!!



One of the other responses to your question is right on. DEEP CONDITIONING! I know it's suggested that you do this once a month, but I do it 2x a month.



I say stay away from anything that it straight up oil! Depending on the product (and you may need to research products intensley for your hair) oil weighs down your hair and clogs up our hair follicles. Cream based conditioners don't weigh down your hair after washing and if you find the right product for you, they leave your hair shiny and manageable.



The brands I can think of are the ones that are the Cholesterol Deep Conditioners. The problem with those that they don't work the same. Some have mineral oil that, like I said, weigh down your hair and then after you've used them they dry out your hair.



The one that I have found that works really really well for me is the Pantene conditioner for Women of Color. Their daily moisturizing cream is excellent! They have a new product specifically for deep conditioning. Check'em out.



Good Luck



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

Your hair sounds like it's very sensitive to humidity. While an expensive suggestion, you'll want to consider sampling a wide number of "anti-frizz" (also called "humectant" or "hair moisturizer") products. They will work with your hair to keep its natural moisture while repelling any additional moisture from your hairstyle.



Don't worry, with the wide variety of formulations, there's bound to be one that will tame those ends.



Just stay away from anything with petroleum in it, if you can. It will do your hair no favors.



An alternative is to test your own, homemade moisturizers. Use a hair-friendly oil base like olive oil, shea butter (my favorite), or coconut oil. Mix in some liquid Vitamin E along with the essential oil of your choice (optional) and there you have it! Remember, I little goes a long way, only use the mixture on your ends. If you are familiar with "twists" then pretend you're doing finger twists as you apply it.



Black Hair Care: Frizzy Ends Help !!!!!?

If it just your ends that are frizzy, its not a scalp condition. It is damaged hair. If you cannot tame the frizz with conventional products, you will have to trim the ends off, and keep them moisturized and keep the relaxer, and any thermal iron off the ends, they sound like they are fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment